The first settlement of the village of Vojnín dates back to the beginning of the 12th century and the charter proves it village from 1196. The document was then the property of the Tircerstial monastery in Mašťov, village located near Vojnín.
Building Vojninsky mlyn was built in 1718 (this year is carved in the stone vault of the door on the south side of the mill) as the first house with stone foundations in a wide area, as evidenced by carved year in stone on the south side of the mill. Until then, houses were built mainly of wood. In the winter of 1927, the mill burned down.
The burnt-out mill was rebuilt by its then owner, Karl Krehan, and then by his wife and son and reconstruct. We can say that the first modernization of the mill took place then, because of Krehan it was equipped with a turbine drive and at that time the first fireproof stable was also built. Today, this stable is newly renovated to house three Friesian horses.
In the garden of the mill, it is worth noting the statue of St. John of Nepomuk. St. Jan Nepomucký is the patron saint of Bohemia, priests and confessors, secrecy, travel, pilgrims, happy return, sailors, raftsmen, millers, against slander, for secrecy, against the dangers of water, Jesuits and best known as the patron all waters. He lived in the 14th century and in 1393 King Wenceslas IV. he killed because he did not want to divulge the confessional secret of Wenceslas' wife, Queen Sophia. However, this news came to light and began spread only a few decades after Jan's death. The martyr for the freedom of the church is honored at the same time as witness to the secret of confession and as such he was canonized on March 19, 1729.
An extensive reconstruction of the mill's residential building from the 18th century has currently been completed. While respecting the basics and parts of the building, maintaining the principles of ventilation and other functions were reinforced and repaired wide masonry and the whole complete reconstruction of the building. The consequences of the fight against wood-destroying insects were the exchanges of all wooden elements on the building, especially the roof and floors. Reconstruction of the mill itself and renewal of the water drive is planned in the near future.